How to Make Your Own Window Cleaner
Window cleaner is a household necessity, and it’s easy enough to make your own! All you need are supplies that you can easily find in your home.
What is a DIY window cleaner and why should you make your own?
A DIY window cleaner is a homemade solution that you can use to clean your windows. The advantage of making your own window cleaner is that you can customize it to your own needs and preferences. You can also save money by not having to buy commercial window cleaners.
What do you need to make a DIY window cleaner?
To make a DIY window cleaner, you will need:
- A squeegee
- A spray bottle
How to make a DIY window cleaner
1. Mix the vinegar and water together in a 50/50 ratio.
2. Add the mixture to your spray bottle.
3. Spray the window cleaner on the glass.
4. Use the squeegee to clean the glass.
5. Wipe the frame of the window with a clean cloth.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 as necessary.
7. Enjoy your clean windows!
What you shouldn’t do when making DIY cleaner
When making your own window cleaner, avoid using hot water as it can damage the glass. Also, don’t forget to rinse the squeegee after each use to prevent streaking.
Making your own window cleaner is a simple and easy way to save money and customize your cleaning solution. With just a few household ingredients, you can have clean windows in no time!