Soft Wash: Everything You Need to Know
Soft wash is a gentle, low-pressure cleaning system that uses detergent and water to clean surfaces without causing damage. It’s perfect for delicate surfaces like brick, stone, and vinyl siding. Read on to learn more about the benefits of soft wash, and find out if it’s the right cleaning system for your home.
It is a term used for a gentle form of washing that doesn’t use any harsh chemicals or scrubbing. This method is perfect for delicate fabrics, furniture and other household items. Here’s everything you need to know about soft wash-the benefits, the process and how to get the most out of this gentle cleaning method!
What is Soft Wash?
Soft washing is a term used to describe a gentle cleaning method that uses only water and detergent. This type of cleaning is perfect for delicate surfaces that can’t handle the harsh chemicals and scrubbing of traditional cleaning methods. Soft wash is also great for people with allergies or sensitivities to harsh chemicals.
How Does Soft Wash Work?
Soft wash works by using a low-pressure stream of water and detergent to loosen and remove dirt, dust and grime. The detergent helps to lift stains and other build-up, while the water rinse leaves surfaces clean and free of any soap residue.
What Are the Benefits of Soft Wash?
There are many benefits to using soft wash instead of traditional power washing methods. Here’s a look at some of the benefits of soft washing:
- It’s gentle on surfaces: Soft wash is perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces like brick, stone, vinyl siding and more. The low-pressure stream of water and detergent won’t damage these surfaces like high-pressure washing can.
- It’s safe for people with allergies: If you have allergies or sensitivities to harsh chemicals, soft wash is a great alternative to traditional cleaning methods. This type of cleaning uses only water and detergent, so you won’t have to worry about any harsh chemicals irritating your allergies.
- It’s effective: Soft wash is an effective way to clean surfaces without the use of harsh chemicals. The detergent helps to lift stains and dirt, while the water rinse leaves surfaces clean and free of any soap residue.
- It’s eco-friendly: Soft wash is a more eco-friendly option than traditional cleaning methods. This is because it doesn’t use any harsh chemicals that can pollute the environment.
How to Soft Wash?
Now that you know all about soft wash, it’s time to learn how to do it! Here’s a step-by-step guide to soft washing your home:
- Begin by sweeping or vacuuming the area you’ll be cleaning. This will help to remove any large pieces of dirt or debris.
- Fill a bucket with warm water and detergent. You can use any type of mild detergent for soft washing.
- Dip a soft wash brush into the bucket and start scrubbing the surface you’re cleaning. Be sure to scrub in a circular motion.
- Rinse the area with a hose or pressure washer. Be sure to use a low-pressure setting so you don’t damage the surface.
- Allow the area to air dry.
Now that you know all about soft wash, give it a try the next time you need to clean a delicate surface in your home!
Canadian Pro Clean
7345 Leary Crescent, Chilliwack, BC V2R 1K2, Canada